"All it takes are a few simple outfits. And there's one secret- The simpler the better." Cary Grant

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sydney Tropfest 2010

These Ralph Lauren shorts of mine purchased around the end of 2009 have served me well all summer! They're definitely one of a kind shorts which means I wear them all the time- so here they are shot by a new camera of mine!

Tropfest on Sunday night proved to be more about eating, drinking and enjoying the company of great friends! On the left you will see me photographed wearing some pastel colours as a way to pay tribute to a wonderful Summer that is slowly drawing to an end! Nothing too complicated just a baby pink and white check shirt with a pair of light blue cotton/hemp shorts from SABA- Sometimes I get told that I will only be able to wear such colours while I am still young- to be honest, I hope I never give this style up, nor the colours that come with it!

themaleumbrella.

2 comments:

  1. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull, Some have weird names , and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete